A place to contain all my ramblings , rantings and ridiculous plans mostly hobby related but with a smattering of comment on real life . The hobbies are basically all things gaming this covers a wide scope for me everything from tabletop wargaming through boardgames , card games and roleplaying to Live action role-play and re-enactment ; there may even be a little computer gaming comment.

Thursday 21 April 2011

Malifaux Scenery

WE are planning on running some try something new sessions at our local Club . One of the games we are going to promote is Malifaux so I am going to build a purpose made 3 by 3 table to give the demos a real punch .
This is a re-animated project that I started about a year ago having only built one tile of the nine .It will be called "The road to Latigo" , Latigo is the home of the Ortegas who are my primary gang and top notch guild enforcers .This is the plan
And work so far


No comments:

Post a Comment