A place to contain all my ramblings , rantings and ridiculous plans mostly hobby related but with a smattering of comment on real life . The hobbies are basically all things gaming this covers a wide scope for me everything from tabletop wargaming through boardgames , card games and roleplaying to Live action role-play and re-enactment ; there may even be a little computer gaming comment.

Friday 15 April 2011

Here We Go

So its the day before Salute and its seems like a good time to start . As all the overexcited chaps from 4TK keep saying only 1 more sleep to go . We're taking a bus load down to Excel in the morning for the UK's biggest wargames show . I shall be taking loads of photos so will do a set of posts when I get back . One of the reasons for doing this blog is to encourage me to stay on track with my Salute purchases , last year for the first time in 30 years of gaming I actually got pretty much all my Salute purchases painted and finished , so hopefully I can re-create that success . The other reason to do this is to try and organise all my plots and plans with a view to finishing at least a few of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment