A place to contain all my ramblings , rantings and ridiculous plans mostly hobby related but with a smattering of comment on real life . The hobbies are basically all things gaming this covers a wide scope for me everything from tabletop wargaming through boardgames , card games and roleplaying to Live action role-play and re-enactment ; there may even be a little computer gaming comment.

Monday 6 February 2012

Steel-Heads

So this weekend saw me beavering away at some more minis for the Journeyman league
especially as I had been pipped to First place by Jim (Damn his ability to win games) .
Here are some pictures of the Steelhead riflemen and Steelhead halberdiers .
I head swapped the Halberdiers as I found the original ones too small and
 I have always had a soft spot for GW Empire figures .












No comments:

Post a Comment