A place to contain all my ramblings , rantings and ridiculous plans mostly hobby related but with a smattering of comment on real life . The hobbies are basically all things gaming this covers a wide scope for me everything from tabletop wargaming through boardgames , card games and roleplaying to Live action role-play and re-enactment ; there may even be a little computer gaming comment.

Sunday 1 May 2011

Bringing life to the desert

So painting finished ruins built
and on to the green stuff
I have tried out a few varieties and would welcome any opinions and comments that people would like to make .
I am going for a Mojave - Sonoran look





Mojave

Sonoran

A

B

C

D

E

F

2 comments:

  1. Nice and scrub-like - Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really inspired by your terrain since I've been trying to set up my own battlefield elements as well. I'm following you from now on!

    Also, you may want to change the color of your body context hyper-links because its either gray on the same color of gray [ can't see ], white on a white box [ can't see ], or gray on tan for the footer [ hard to read ].

    ReplyDelete